Why join us?
Projects that impact thousands of customers. We love challenges.
Work & learn from industry veterans
It’s flexible, but disciplined. Work gets done.
You get 24 days of leaves per year.
Maternity and paternity leaves.
Everyone has their own workstation.
Above average monthly salary.
Exceptional performers making the “graph” stronger are rewarded
Work from home
Yes, you can actually do that based on your years of services with us.
Unlimited fun on every Friday.
High speed internet and multiple operating systems
Yearly company outing
This year we went to Rishikesh and enjoyed rafting.
Training & development
This is about you as much as it is about us.
Depending on experience, results and company impact.
We’re ridiculously excited about our future; do you have the passion to shape yours? Join BenoSoftware and let’s work together to make that happen. You may send your updated resume directly to email@example.com
BenoSoftware is interviewing candidates for the following positions.
DevOps LeadDevOps Lead5-9 Years Noida B.Tech/BCA/MCA
- Strong experience of DevOps tools – Jenkins, BitBuket and Nexus
- Strong experience in Cloud based Platform as a Service preferably AWS
- Strong Experience of App Servers like Jboss, Tomcat
- Good experience in Gradle and Maven scripting
- Good experience Unix and Shell scripting (preferred)
- Good understanding of Java
- Knowledge of tools like SonarQube
Full Stack JS DeveloperFull Stack JS Developer3-6 Years Noida B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Desired Additional Skills
- Ability to convert design templates to Responsive HTML.
- Ability to create wire frames, storyboards and UI flow charts to plan and present user interface designs.
- Complete Front-end development.
- Experience in working with Node,React,Git is a plus.
- Researching interaction design and technology trends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Java DeveloperJava Developer2-5 Years Noida B.Tech/BCA/MCA
- Good experience in Java and J2EE technologies
- Experience in developing web applications using Java
- Having hands on experience with technologies such as Hibernate and Spring
- Decent understanding of databases (Oracle, SQL Server or DB2/iSeries) and usage of SQL